Because of awesome listeners like you, you’ve helped KICK 104 raise over $70,000 for children and adults with disabilities in Western South Dakota through our Hope for the Hills Radiothon for LifeScape.
On December 13th, KICK 104 will host the 3rd annual Hope For the Hills Radiothon. In addition to the great music you’re used to hearing on your favorite station, you’ll hear wonderful stories about the children and adults in our communities and how LifeScape has helped them & their families. Plus, you have the opportunity to donate your own gifts to help kids with disabilities in Western South Dakota–with 100% of funds staying local!
If helping these amazing families isn’t enough to inspire you, KICK 104 will have several items signed by some of your favorite artists that we’ll give away. How do you win one of the items? Simple: donate to the Hope for the Hills Radiothon for LifeScape. Here’s what you could win by donating:
- Signed copy of Miranda Lambert’s Weight Of These Wings album
- Signed copy of Kane Brown’s Experiment album
- Signed copy of Russell Dickerson’s Yours album
- Signed copy of Maren Morris’ Hero album
- Signed copy of Mitchell Tenpenny Telling All My Secrets album
- Scotty McCreery Prize Pack–includes a signed 8×8, shirt, hat, and his Seasons Change album.
- Cody Jinks’ The Wanting album & poster (both signed)
- Signed copy of Cody Jinks’ After The Fire album
- Signed Cody Jinks’ Same Kind of Crazy As Me poster
Thank you from LifeScape & KICK 104!